Your friendly context-free link dump:
- On The Media: Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Protest Edition
- Wired: Congress' Phone System Is Broken But It's Still Your Best Shot
- 5 Calls on the App Store (iOS version of the website that helps you call your representatives)
- Houston Chronicle: Poor John Cornyn: His pesky constituents keep calling
- Vox: Hundreds chant "do your job!" at House Republican...
- Town Hall Project 2018 (find local Town Hall events in your area)
- Just Security: Full Text of Remarks by Top State Dept Official Discharged by White House
- New York Times: I Don’t Speak for Laura
- Salon: Don't think of a rampaging elephant (Linguist George Lakoff on political framing. again.)
- The Atlantic: How to Get Trump Voters to Support Refugees, Obamacare (More on political framing)
- @llaurappark: Stay freaked out and fired up.