Recent Web Saturday
I took a little break from compiling links but the web did not take a break from creating them. So I bring you a new consternation of think pieces. (Pretty sure that's the collective.) No algorithms were knowingly used in collecting these links.
- Donald Trump: Corrupt AF
- @JoltedToad: Trump Foundation admits to violating federal law by using funds to support campaign...
- NY Times: Donald Trump's Caldron of Conflicts
- LA Times: How Trump could use the presidency to help his own business interests
- Fascism and The Historical Irony of Facebook’s “Fake News” Problem
- Pando: Why has Facebook changed its mind on fake news? Thank the Germans
- ProPublica: How Journalists Need to Begin Imagining the Unimaginable
- I can’t just stand by and watch Mark Zuckerberg destroy the internet.
- Jill Stein: Election Integrity depends on YOU!
- The Guardian: Jill Stein requests Wisconsin recount, alleging hackers filed bogus absentee ballots
- CBS Philly: An Audit Of Pennsylvania Election Results? Already Underway
- Bruce Schneier: Hacking and the 2016 Presidential Election
- Washington Post: Electoral College must reject Trump unless he sells his business...
- flarum: Delightfully simple forum software.
- trigger-happy (open source IFTTT clone in progress)
- Paul Ford: Get Me Central! (A quick explainer)
- Everything you ever wanted to know about building a secure password reset feature