This just keeps going. If you only read one article from these links, make it the NY Times article about conflicts around the globe.
- NY Times: Potential Conflicts Around the Globe for Trump
- Vox: Donald Trump is now questioning the legitimacy of the election he won
- Atlantic: An Erosion of Democratic Norms in America
- Washington Post: Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on 'self-dealing'
- @amjoyshow: how kleptocracy could happen here...
- Intercept: Some Fake News Publishers Just Happen to Be Donald Trump’s Cronies
- NPR: We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs
- Huffington Post: Media Helps Boost False Claim That 'Millions' Voted Illegally
- How the Trump Campaign Built an Identity Database and Used Facebook Ads
- @jayrosen_nyu: Evidence-based vs. accusation-driven reporting
- BBC Radio: Cambridge Analytica CEO interviewed by John Humphrys
- Daily Beast: The People Chose Hillary Clinton
- Coping with Chaos in the White House (living with narcissistic personality disorder)
- Dave Pell: America’s Achilles Heel (celebrity)
- What you can do to save America from tyranny
- TPM: This Is Not the Natural State of Things (July 2016)