Saturday Links, Late July
And now, the wokest links (
apologies to @ameliargh
Inside the 24 hours that broke Sean Spicer
- Spicer resigns.
President Trump is considering pardoning himself. I asked 15 experts if that's legal.
- poli sci students 3am dorm room
is now our reality.
The President vs. Federal Law Enforcement: Trump Attacks Everyone
Team Trump Used Obamacare Money to Run PR Effort Against It
What’s Broken—and What’s Still Working—in American Politics
In other news:
How to safely enjoy the 2017 solar eclipse, a buyer's guide for normal people
How Glitch is Growing
- Things get interesting when you remove barriers.
On my second birthday we landed on the moon.
- Making a larger
. Words to live by.
New York Times:
Are You a Carboholic?
Google introduces the feed, a personalized stream of news on iOS and Android
- Keeping Google Reader running would have given them a 10+ year head start.
The Game of Game of Thrones: season 7, episode 1, Dragonstone
- Excellent summary and snark, +10 points. Won't trade Verge.
Amazon and eBay images broken by Photobucket's 'ransom demand'
- Host your own images (thoughts, ideas, creative output)! Decentralize now!
AI Is Inventing Languages Humans Can’t Understand. Should We Stop It?
- It doesn't look like anything to me to me to me to me to me.
Disney Parks Blog:
First Look: Disney Parks Unveils the Star Wars-Inspired Land Model
- I think this park would live long and prosper but I don't see a quidditch pitch.
New York Times:
Don’t Leave Health Care to a Free Market
100 Demon Dialogues
, 3:16 pm