- CNN: San Juan mayor: 'Dammit, this is not a good news story'
- James Fallows: From Donald Trump, a New Low
- Time: How to Help Puerto Rico: 12 Effective Ways to Donate Money
- The Guardian: Facebook's war on free will
- New York Times: Zuckerberg’s Preposterous Defense of Facebook
- Washington Post: Russian operatives used Facebook ads to exploit America’s racial and religious divisions
- BuzzFeed: Mark Zuckerberg Can’t Stop You From Reading This Because The Algorithms Have Already Won
- Bloomberg: What Is Trump Worth to Twitter? One Analyst Estimates $2 Billion
- John Warren Hanawalt: If Twitter won’t #BanTrump, it’s time to #DeleteTwitter.
- New York Times: Senator Berates Twitter Over ‘Inadequate’ Inquiry Into Russian Meddling
- Be Nice To Bears: Twitter Adds 280 Characters
- Eric Reid: Why Colin Kaepernick and I Decided to Take a Knee
- CNN: Bob Costas: 'Preposterous' to say criticism of NFL kneeling protests not tied to race
- Business Insider: Gregg Popovich says the US has become 'an embarrassment to the world' in speech slamming Trump and white privilege
- MTV: Black Flag: On the History of the American Flag in Black Protest Art
- Logo Crunch - helps lower the resolution of images for favicons, app icons, etc.
- Data Viz Project - a collection of data visualization types.
- AtF Spark - sparklines font.
- Before and After: Why Animal Shelters Need Good Photographers
- Accessibility for Everyone by Laura Kalbag - new from A Book Apart
- The Atlantic: My 150 Writing Mentors and Me
- Erin Kissane: Writing Well about Terrible People
- Why Is 10 Past 10 the Default Setting for Clocks and Watches in Advertisements? A Psychological Experiment
- Button it. - a gallery of Soviet control rooms.
And after all that you'll probably need to recoup with some Ronnie James Dio singing as a psychedelic frog: